Saturday, November 15, 2014

It's been a while my friend!

Well hello friends! It has been quite awhile!! Things have changed since my last post, I know 16 months is a terribly long time!! I started student teaching in September of 2013, and was super busy. Graduated with my Bachelors in December of 2013! Here are of few pictures commemorating my graduation!!




I moved back to my home town following graduation.

In February of 2014, my boyfriend proposed
and we began planning a October 2014 wedding.



So needless to say, it has been 16 months, but quite a sixteen months it had been.

But I made a lot of my decorations and things for the wedding and now starting to work on things for our home!

So in the next few days/ weeks, I will be posting some of things I diy-ed for our wedding!!

Here are a few sneak peeks from our wedding!!


Not to mention I DIYed that Just Married Sign in the picture!


No comments:

Post a Comment