Saturday, March 21, 2015

Well Hello Good Friend!

Well Hello Good Friends!
It has been quite some time since I have posted, and for that I have to apologize. But with the holidays things got a little crazy for me. And shortly after the new year, I began a long term maternity leave for 6 weeks. It was very exciting and I learned a lot! Here is a picture of the door decoration that I used for Valentine's Day in the Kindergarten Class I was subbing in.
This was so fun to create and the kindergarteners absolutely loved it!



And, my husband and I got some fish a couple of weeks ago, so we officially have our first pets!

But anyways, I finally feel like everything is back in order. So soon I will be back to posting! I started a project this morning, and I am hoping to finish if up early next week. So I will be posting that soon!

Be on the lookout for that!

Happy crafting! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment